Thursday, December 10, 2009

Alien Conversation, Part 2


Alien: Hello Earthling. Thank you for conversing with me.
Me: Hello and you're welcome
Alien: May I ask you a few questions?
Me: Ofcourse!
Alien: I have never been to earth before, can you tell me a little bit about it? What are some beautiful and interesting places I should visit?
Me: Earth is a very strange place to live in. There are many confusing things that occur every time. You can visit Disney world, it is the largest theme park ever! I'm sure that you will enjoy it there.
Me again: What is your planet like?
Alien: My plant is very huge and it is filled with multi color. There are too many aliens that are very kind.
Alien: You humans seem like you’re very angry with each other. I watched people walk down the street and most people didn’t even look at each other! Why is that?
Me: When we walk down the street, we don't look at them because we don't even know most of them, so that is why.
Me: What’s it like on your planet when you walk around? 
Alien: We all know each other and we are all always happily talking to each other everyday.
Alien: Why does your home country go to war with other countries?
Me: Because it is just like that. Our president think that other countries are making weapons to have war with us. 
Alien: It seems to me that what you call “marshmallows” are the best thing to eat on your planet.  Why do you not eat these every day?
Me: We don't always eat marshmallow because some of us don't like it. Also it contains to much fat in it.
Me: What do you eat on your planet?
Alien: We eat mushy, gooey, and soft things everyday.
Alien: It seems to me that you do not treat earth very well.  I see people throwing their trash on the ground, cutting down forests, and burning dirty coal to make electricity.  Why do humans not care about earth? Is anyone doing anything about it?
Me: Most of us humans do care about the earth and some workers just don't. Electricity is very important so they do anything for it. It was nice talking to u, Alien. But I must go now...

No comments: