Friday, January 8, 2010

If Today was your Last Day


If today was really my last day, then I would do many things to make my day special and to not forget it. For example, I would have a the biggest partty ever in my life and invite all my friends with a huge cheese cake! I would also go to the biggest shopping mall and steal the most expensive thing I see there, then I would jump out of an airplane with my parachute, after that I would wear a white dress while swimming in my bathtub filled with chocolate! The last thing I would do is jump in a limousine, pay the driver a 100 bucks and say keep the change, I would tell the driver to take me to an ocean, and then I would just jump down in the ocean and swim until my life finally ends.

2 comments:

Brianna said...

i Lykee thaa part wen yew wrotee yewLL juss jump into thaa ocean and wait tiLL itss ovaa..=] comment mee btan188.blogspot.com

cgil2188@gmail.com said...

Cool i like wut yuh would do before yuh die especially the swimming in your bathtub full of chocolate and ending our life swiminq in the ocean nice imagination :D Love iht ! :P