Friday, April 9, 2010

Tech issues, part 5: Silence/Noise

I'm not someone who normally listens to music while studying and this because, studying is more important than listening to music and it will distract me from studying. Also I will get carried away with the music and then I will just forget about studying. So the only time I listen to music is when I'm free or when I have nothing to do and sometimes when I'm sad, etc.
During the Techbrarian Distraction Test there was a type of music that distracted me more than others and it was the 3rd story one. It was the most distracting music to me because it had very  beats and soundings to it and I just got more into it.
I would have done better on the test if there were math problem instead of a story. Th is because, I'm better in math than reading and it's just as simple as that.

1 comment:

lahana said...

Thanks for putting so much thought into your answer. I think that doing math problems is easier when listening to music because you read less words when doing math problems. What do you think?